JustCars.ca Used Car Checklist:|
What to look for on the inside of a used vehicle.
JustCars.ca Tips for buying a used car: Interior Inspection Checklist.
Tips for buying a used car: What to look for on the inside of a used vehicle.
Refer to the used car interior inspection checklist below for items of importance when buying a used car.
Important! Buying a used car? Here's what you need to know!
Buying a Used Car Interior Inspection Checklist
Always fully inspect the condition of the interior of any vehicle you are considering purchasing. Look for damage including torn seating, check all of the windows, try the air conditioning to make sure everything is working. Armed with a list of items to be checked over, you will be less likely to forget inspecting an item, and you will be better prepared to ask questions.
Used Car Interior Checklist
- Check the mileage
- Compare mileage on service stickers (door jamb/under hood)
to the odometer reading.
- Check the condition of the seats, belts and carpeting.
- Sit in each of the seats, make sure no springs are broken and that seats are able to move forward and backwards and working without problems.
- Check the condition of the seatbelts, fasten and unfasten each belt individually.
- Check the windows to see if they open and close easily.
- Check the brake, accelerator and clutch -- should work
smoothly, no strange noises.
- Check all exterior lights and flashers on the car
- Start the engine and check the warning lights and gauges
- Make certain that the air conditioning blows very cold
- Check the glove box for the owner's manual.
- Do not be afraid to take up the salespersons' time.
- Stay in control of the sale
- Do not let anyone talk you into buying a vehicle you do
Copyright © JustCars.ca http://www.justcars.ca